As our Customer Success and BtoB Community manager, you will be playing a key role in promoting 50inTech to our BtoB audience and helping our customers succeed in achieving their objectives.
The Customer Success and BtoB Manager role involves:
- Project management of Company Pages
- Create Customer Diversity Stories and Podcast Content
- BtoB Newsletter creation gathering Best Practices on Diversity and Inclusion
- Support CEO with Sales Development
- Support Customers in achieving their goals
Preferred experience 👨🎓👩🏽🎓
- Passionate about the tech sector and eager to thrive in a startup environment with a mission.
- A ‘get-things-done’ mindset
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Creative, people skills and enthusiastic
- You are a problem-solver & multitasker: mountains are never too high, just go around them…
- Analytics and data-driven: You know how to make sense of numbers in a spreadsheet and use them to make informed decisions.
- Experience in a tech startup, or knowledge of the startup ecosystem
- Fluent in English & French with a preference with a native English speaker
- Send resume, cover letter and any references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 screening phone/video call
- 1 interview with the co-founders
We value new ideas, getting things done, and working with passion and curiosity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome any religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age and personality.
Duration and Compensation:
- 6 months minimum
- Conventional internship compensation
- Beginning: as soon as possible 😊
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
With Love ❤️
– The 50inTech Team –