At 50inTech we want to give the chance to promising startups to participate to unique opportunities to meet investors and take their business growth to the next level.
Roland Berger and 50inTech offer a unique opportunity to 6 startups to participate to the Tech Event of the year Disrupt Berlin by TechCrunch (December 11-12, Berlin) at a 30% discount on the price.
At Disrupt, everyone is a startupper – no matter if you’re a founder, investor, hacker or tech leader. So much more than just on-stage interviews, Disrupt is where you’ll find the renowned Startup Battlefield competition, hundreds of startups in Startup Alley, Workshops and legendary networking at our After Parties…
In partnership with Roland Berger, we also offer you the chance to participate to our Bootcamp on December 10th: Master the Code of Fundraising, which will get you ready to:
- prepare your roadshow
- talk to investors
- fight against biased questions
- hack the teamsheets
- Tuesday 10th Dec : Bootcamp Master the Code of Fundraising
- Wednesday 11th Dec : Booth in the Startups Alley
- Thursday 12th Dec : Booth in the Startups Alley
Discover more here.
Take your chance and apply for this unique opportunity:
- 6 European or Israeli startups ready for a Serie A funding round
- 30% discount on the startup ticket full price (745€ + VAT)
- 3 tickets for 3 team members of each startup
- 1 stand for each startup in the 50inTech Pavillion in the Startups Alley
- 1 full-day Bootcamp to prepare for the event
Arena Berlin, Eichenstraße 4, Berlin, Germany