In October we launched with Roland Berger a call for applications for an exclusive bootcamp on the art of fundraising followed by 2 days at the tech event of the year, Disrupt Berlin by TechCrunch.
Today, we are excited to announce the 6 selected female founders who will come with us to Berlin on Dec 10-11-12!
- Margaux Aliamus, CEO and founder of Cycles., natural care for women’s pain.
- Somayeh Bagherbeygi, CEO and founder of HiBrainy, banking voice assistant.
- Lara Khanafer, founder of Kara.ai, the virtual assistant for sales teams.
- Gaëlle Frizon de Lamotte, CEO and founder of OLY Be, leading the yoga market in France.
- Hélène Wolff, CMO and cofounder at Wildcard, a DevOps Saas for developers.
- Faustine Duriez, founder and CEO of Cocoworker, a platform to strengthen corporate culture and retain talents.
Before joining us at Distrupt Berlin, these founders will participate to the all-day long bootcamp “Master the Code of Fundraising”, developed together with Roland Berger on Dec 10th, which will help them to:
👊 prepare their roadshow
👊 talk to investors
👊 fight against biased questions
👊 hack the teamsheets
Masterclasses about gender bias & PR with fundraising experts, Q&A sessions with Roland Berger directors, Coaching & Pitch sessions… And much more!
We are looking forward to tell you more about each of these startups. Stay tuned on the platform and follow us on social medias to discover more!