As Social Media Manager, you will be playing a key role, you will be playing a key role, contributing to the outreach of 50inTech and development of our community.
The Social Media Manager role involves:
- Create bespoke content for our social media including portraits, career and founder stories, best practices
- Source and schedule the sharing of third parties publications (articles, studies, tech events, diversity & inclusion initiative) on our preferred topics: diversity, employment, funding, women in tech)
- Strengthen our following and influencer network on our social channels, especially Twitter and Instagram, by implementing a strategy of interaction and partnership
- Coordinate the weekly editorial planning based on the Content Marketing Strategy
Lead Generation & Conversion
- Lead Generation: plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media campaigns (free & paid acquisition campaigns on Facebook | LinkedIn | twitter I Instagram )
- Conversion and funnels optimization: measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess these against our goals.
- Evaluate user paths across multiple channels
- Make hypotheses, test, measure, iterate and industrialize what is performing
Preferred experience 👨🎓👩🏽🎓
- Passionate about the tech sector and eager to thrive in a startup environment.
- Excellent written English (Native English highly welcome)
- A ‘get-things-done’ mindset
- Analytics and data-driven (Excel Killer): You know how to make sense of numbers in a spreadsheet and use them to make informed decisions.
- Creative, and enthusiastic.
- You like to write and have a real pen
- You are currently studying at an Institut d’Etudes Politiques, CELSA or business school with a specialization in digital marketing
- Creative and Proficient with Photoshop / Adobe XD
- Experience in a tech startup, or knowledge of the startup ecosystem
- Experience with growth hacking strategies and tools
- Send resume, cover letter and any references to email@example.com
- 1 screening phone/video call
- 1 interview with the co-founders
Duration and Compensation:
- 6 months minimum
- Conventional internship compensation
- Beginning: as soon as possible 😊
We’re looking forward to meeting you!