We value new ideas, getting things done, and working with passion and curiosity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome any religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age and personality.
As our Customer Success and BtoB Community manager, you will be playing a key role in promoting 50inTech to our BtoB audience and helping our customers succeed in achieving their objectives.
- Project management of Company Pages
- Create Customer Diversity Stories and Podcast Content
- BtoB Newsletter creation gathering Best Practices on Diversity and Inclusion
- Support CEO with Sales Development
- Support Customers in achieving their goals
Join a mission-driven startup and enable more Diversity in Tech!
As Social Media Manager, you will be playing a key role, you will be playing a key role, contributing to the outreach of 50inTech and development of our community.
- Create bespoke content for our social media including portraits, career and founder stories, best practices
- Source and schedule the sharing of third parties publications (articles, studies, tech events, diversity & inclusion initiative) on our preferred topics: diversity, employment, funding, women in tech)
- Strengthen our following and influencer network on our social channels, especially Twitter and Instagram, by implementing a strategy of interaction and partnership
- Coordinate the weekly editorial planning based on the Content Marketing Strategy
We’re looking forward to meeting you!