What we do
Our vision is simple: We want a 50% representation of women in tech by 2050. Fine, but it’s not that easy. Why?
On the one hand, while there are roughly 25% of women in this industry, one out of two women are leaving tech after 8 years of experience due to discrimination.
On the other hand, start-ups and companies – even when they are aware of the necessity to diversify their workforce – don’t know where to find female talents.
The good news is: this situation is not inevitable. Women can thrive in tech just as much as men, and 50inTech is there to create the match between #womenintech and inclusive workplaces.
- Provide best-in-class jobs in companies determined to break down barriers.
- Empower with personalized coaching and actionable tips to excel in their career path.
- Encourage peers’ networking and value role models.
- Support companies to build a strong D&I culture
- Help them hire, promote, and retain talented women
+10.000 talents and almost 50 companies are already involved. Ready to join?
Who we are
It can be hard to describe who we are, as each of us is unique, but we do share common values that we like to find in a candidate:
- We focus on Impact, as we see ourselves as Tech-changers
- We are Honest and Transparent, and we value feedback culture
- We are Entrepreneurs: test & learn mindset, proactive, enthusiastic, resilient
- We value “Radical Candor” to challenge each other with respect and kindness
- We want to build a crew of team players, Flexible/Adaptable with a collaborative mindset.
Who are our client companies?
50inTech is a place for inclusive companies, whether already recognized as gender equality champions or conscious of their shortcomings and pledging to improve.
Companies looking to join us are selected based on 4 areas of focus: Equal pay, Fair career path, Flexible working, and Diversity & Inclusion policies.
Once selected, they can access our SaaS and manage their company page in our product. On this page they can:
- Present their mission, values, benefits
- Provide diversity actions they put in place
- Showcase relevant inclusion data
- Detail their internal policies
- Feature their diversity stories
- Push events to our engaged community
What will you be doing?
As an Account Manager and part of the Business Team, your role will be to help client companies onboard on 50inTech, guide them through the creation of their company page, and follow their progress during the full length of our partnership.
You will also be responsible for the satisfaction of the clients in your portfolio, monitoring the performance of their company page and related content, in order to constantly source solutions and improve their visibility to the 50inTech community.
Your missions will revolve around 3 main goals: retention, upsell and cross-sell:
- You will be responsible for the onboarding of new customers
- You will organize, in conjunction with our Marketing & Communication, Design and Product team and our journalists, the creation and production of the company pages.
- You will provide the necessary customer support for the adoption of our product by our customers
- You will establish a relationship of trust with the customers in your portfolio
- Identify their current and future needs in terms of 50inTech product and Diversity & Inclusion and provide them with solutions that are tailored to their needs and that generate value for their customers
- Ensure product adoption and customer satisfaction in terms of support and service
- Identify friction points and address them as quickly as possible
- Identify opportunities for account growth
- You will ensure operational excellence at all stages of the customer’s life, including off-boarding for accounts that do not renew their contracts
- You will animate the relationship by providing the necessary advice on the company page, i.e. optimizing their visibility with the community of women in tech on social networks.
- You will have to understand, thanks to the monitoring of their data, the actions to be implemented to ensure the increase of their pipeline of female tech talents so that they can reach the objective set when they joined our platform.
- You will ensure the renewal of contracts in order to reach the turnover and churn objectives set beforehand
- You will share customer feedback internally in order to improve our product offering
- You’ll be assisting the Customer Success Manager and Community Builder to build and run the BtoB Club (a club that brings together all the talents and HR of our partner companies in order to provide them with a maximum of content and best practices to consolidate their diversity and inclusion strategies)
Who you are
- Our cause is essential and crucial to you
- You love taking care of others and like human relations
- You have the ability to deal with different projects at the same time
- A positive attitude is your mojo
If you recognize yourself in this description and want to join a young (Nov 2018), passionate (we all are 1000% engaged on our mission!), and growing company (post-seed and pre-Serie A): don’t wait any longer and contact us!
#50intech #techchanger #entrepreneurs #teamplayers
- Legal compensation for the internship
- 50% of transport costs
Please send at email@example.com:
- Your resume
- Few lines describing why you would like to join us and what you can bring to 50inTech
If your application fits the job position, the next steps will be:
- 1 screening phone/video call with our Marketing Team
- 1 interview with the founders
We can’t wait to meet you!
– The 50inTech Team 💙