As Community Manager, you will be playing a key role contributing to the outreach of 50inTech and development of our community.
Your goal is to develop the 50intech community in and outside the platform. Increase awareness, build trust and reliability of the solution (user testimonials, user stories, referral, sense of belonging) and desire for new users to register.
The Community Manager role involves:
- Strengthen our following and influencer network on our social channels, especially Twitter and Instagram, by implementing a strategy of interaction and partnership
- Source and schedule the sharing of third parties publications (articles, studies, tech events, diversity & inclusion initiative) on our preferred topics: diversity, employment, funding, women in tech)
- Create bespoke content for our social media
- Coordinate the weekly editorial planning based on the Content Marketing Strategy
- Engage with our members and followers across multiple channels
- Animate the community (new discussion topics, interviews, challenges & contests)
- Increase sense of belonging and referral
Preferred profile 👨🎓👩🏽🎓
- Student with a major in digital & communication
- Passionate about the tech sector and eager to thrive in a startup environment.
- You want to make the world a better place (tech for good, impact, diversity)
- Creative and resourceful: The hunger to test new concepts
- Excellent written English (Native English highly welcome)
- Effective communicator: you don’t hesitate to start or jump in a conversation and connect with people
Bonus points 🤘
- Experience in a tech startup, or knowledge of the startup ecosystem
- Experience building and/or growing a community (instagram, blog, FB Groups, WhatsApp…)
- Native English
Period & compensation
- 6+ months
- Conventional internship compensation
- Beginning: as soon as possible 😊
Please send your resume with few lines describing why you would like to join us and what you can bring to 50inTech at email@example.com
If your application fits the job position, the next steps will be:
- 1 screening phone/video call
- 1 interview with the co-founders
New ideas, sharing, getting things done, and working with passion and curiosity are the values that matter at 50inTech
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer at our company. We welcome any religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age.
We can’t wait to meet you!
– The 50inTech Team