50inTech is an online community that brings together women in tech and their allies. Its mission is to make the digital world more accessible, more inclusive and more diverse, through a networking platform and access to concrete resources.
New ideas, sharing, getting things done, and working with passion and curiosity are the values that matter at 50inTech.
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer at our company. We welcome any religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age.
🚀 As Community and Content Manager, you will be playing a key role contributing to the outreach of 50inTech and the development of our community.
Your goal is to develop and engage with the 50inTech community internally and externally. Increase awareness, build trust and reliability of the solution (user testimonials, user stories, referral, sense of belonging), community management on the 50inTech platform and desire for new users to register, engage and stay on the platform.
The Community and Content Manager role involves:
Community and Customer Success Management
- Engage with our members and followers across multiple channels
- Animation and moderation of the community (new discussion topics, interviews, challenges & contests, answer to specific needs, etc.)
- Increase sense of belonging and referral
- Setting up partnerships with influencers
Content and Social Media Management
- Write articles and invent new formats for the platform (“Get inspired” section)
- Source and schedule the sharing of third parties publications (articles, studies, tech events, diversity & inclusion initiative) on our preferred topics: diversity, employment, funding, women in tech)
- Create bespoke content for our social media and external communications
- Strengthen our following and influencer network on our social channels, by implementing a strategy of interaction and partnership
- Coordinate the weekly editorial planning based on the Content Marketing Strategy
Preferred profile 👨🎓👩🏽🎓
- Student with a major in either digital, communication, journalism, advertising, literature
- Passionate about Tech and eager to thrive in a startup environment.
- You want to make the world a better place (tech for good, impact, diversity)
- Curious, empathic, autonomous, creative and resourceful: the hunger to test new concepts and share ideas
- Effective communicator: you don’t hesitate to start or jump in a conversation and connect with people
- Excellent spelling, grammar and syntax
- Bilingual English / French with excellent written English (Native English highly welcome)
Bonus points 🤘
- Experience in a tech startup, creative agency or knowledge of the startup ecosystem
- Experience building and/or growing a community (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Blog, FB Groups…)
Period & compensation
- 6 months minimum
- Conventional internship or apprenticeship compensation
- Beginning: ASAP! 😊
- Working remotely until further notice
- Your resume
- 3 examples of texts – with at least one in English – that you have written and that you are proud of (this can be exercises done during your studies, blog posts, articles in a newspaper, or even posts on social networks…)
- Few lines describing why you would like to join us and what you can bring to 50inTech
If your application fits the job position, the next steps will be:
- 1 screening phone/video call with Ariane, Global Content Marketing Manager, and Alice, Marketing and Communications Manager
- 1 interview with the founders
We can’t wait to meet you!
– The 50inTech Team 💙