50inTech is an online community that brings together women in tech and their allies. Its mission is to make the digital world more accessible, more inclusive and more diverse, through a networking platform and access to concrete resources.
New ideas, sharing, getting things done, and working with passion and curiosity are the values that matter at 50inTech.
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer at our company. We welcome any religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age.
🚀 As Graphic and Motion Designer, you will be playing a key role to enhance 50inTech’s communication by creating innovative visuals on a regular basis, working with internal resources in order to reach our goals.
You will create outstanding communications and brand assets to help position 50inTech as a key actor in the industry to key stakeholders around the world and attract great talent to join!
The Graphic and Motion Designer role involves:
- Creating visuals to enhance 50inTechs global communications on our activity (event, newsletter, press articles etc…)
- Support Marketing and other teams (sales, product, tech) creative needs and produce assets and sleek visuals to meet our needs for our day to day communications
- Producing GIFS, videos and motion design content
- Contribute to 50inTech employer branding visual identity
- Create moodboards and monitor trends in terms of visual communication (in the tech sector and outside)
Collaboration with teams
- Work closely with the Brand director on the production of beautifully crafted brand content (Support on design assets, video production, motion design…)
- Help to develop our brand on a daily basis and bring fresh ideas to the table that meet our business needs
- Benchmark competitors and ecosystem’s graphic identities
Preferred profile 👨🎓👩🏽🎓
- Student with a major in either digital, graphic or motion design
- Passionate about Tech and eager to thrive in a startup environment
- You want to make the world a better place (tech for good, impact, diversity)
- Curious, creative and resourceful: the hunger to test new concepts and share ideas
- You like to follow trends and have a good visual and art culture
- You are a champion of the Adobe suite: you are particularly comfortable with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects
- Bring innovative ideas
Bonus points 🤘
- Basics of video editing
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere or an editing software
- Basics of web design
- Knowledge of Mailchimp and/or Mailjet (if you don’t know these tools, we’ll teach you how to use them!)
- If you like to write and if you master the art of punchline, that’s a plus!
Period & compensation
- 2 years
- Current compensation
- Beginning: ASAP! Ideally for January or February 😊
- Temporarily in full remote
- Your resume
- Your portfolio or examples of creations
- Few lines describing why you would like to join us and what you can bring to 50inTech
If your application fits the job position, the next steps will be:
- 1 screening phone/video call with Ariane, Global Content Marketing Manager, and Alice, Marketing and Communications Manager
- 1 interview with the founders
We can’t wait to meet you!
– The 50inTech Team 💙