50inTech is an online community that brings together women in tech and their allies. Its mission is to make the digital world more accessible, more inclusive and more diverse, through a networking platform and access to concrete resources.
New ideas, sharing, getting things done, and working with passion and curiosity are the values that matter at 50inTech.
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer at our company. We welcome any religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age.
🚀 As our Marketing Project Manager, you will be playing a key role contributing to the business outreach of 50inTech and manage a special project that 50inTech co-organizes with Viva Technology, Europe’s biggest Tech and Startup event!
The Marketing Project Manager role involves:
Project Management of the Female Founder Challenge (FFC)
- For the third year in a row, VivaTech, Europe’s biggest startup and Tech event, and 50inTech launch The Female Founder Challenge, with two main objectives:
- (1) accelerate the financing of women-led startups,
- (2) involve VC funds to commit to more parity in financing.
- Your role will be to manage this project, under the leadership of Alice, Marketing and Communications Manager, and be the main point of contact when organizing with VivaTech
Acquisition & Marketing:
- Identify, attract female tech profiles, women working in tech and VCs
- Develop growth campaigns, report performance of these campaigns, and assess these against our goals
- Punctual support of the Marketing team
Preferred profile 👨🎓👩🏽🎓
- Business school, ideally with a major in digital marketing or entrepreneurship
- Passionate about the tech sector, VC world and eager to thrive in a startup environment
- You have a business vision
- You want to make the world a better place (tech for good, impact, diversity)
- Curious, autonomous, creative and resourceful: the hunger to test new ideas
- Excellent communicator
- Problem solver & multitasker mentality
- Very good level of professional English (you will have to exchange with foreign and English-speaking people)
Bonus points 🤘
- Experience in a tech startup, or knowledge of the startup ecosystem
- Involvement in a junior company
- Bilingual French/English
Period & compensation
- 6+ months
- Conventional internship compensation
- Beginning: ASAP! Ideally for mid or end of January 😊
- Temporarily in full remote
- Your resume
- Few lines describing why you would like to join us and what you can bring to 50inTech
If your application fits the job position, the next steps will be:
- 1 screening phone/video call with with Ariane, Global Content Marketing Manager, Alice, Marketing and Communications Manager, and with Juliette, Sales and Community Builder
- 1 interview with the founders
We can’t wait to meet you!
– The 50inTech Team 💙