At 50inTech, the protection of your personal data is a priority! The purpose of this charter is to inform you about how we treat your personal data.
We comply, in the collection and management of your data to the 1978 law known as «Informatique et Libertés», and now to the new European regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter «RGPD»).
What personal data does 50inTech collect?
As part of our activity, we collect a certain amount of information about you, including your last name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, company, LinkedIn profile.
Information is collected in 3 ways
- (a) Information collected automatically through accessing the Site. When you visit the Site (or any website), your actions while you browse the Site, upload information, download information, or access any links, either directly through the Site are tracked.
- (b) Information you provide us. When you apply to become a member, we collect the informations you provide to us.
- (c) Quick surveys or questions you would answer on our platform.
Who is in charge of the treatment ?
We! The 50inTech team
1. Use of your personal data
On what basis is your data collected and used?
Legitimate interest when it comes to responding to the legitimate interest of the company to learn about its customers and develop its business
For which purpose(s) are your data collected and used?
- Improve the services we provide you, or design new ones
- Improve our website and App to improve your experience
- Sending information, email updates, offers and services from 50inTech or our partners
- Development of aggregated statistics data and surveys based on Anonymous Information, which 50inTech or its partners may use to better understand your needs and provide or improve their respected services
- Compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations
You can always refuse to send us your data, we will then inform you of the possible consequences of this refusal when these data are mandatory.
2. Recipients of collected data
The following people may be able to access your personal data:
- Our team (associates, collaborators, trainees, employees)
- Our subcontractors; in particular the company Typeform, The Rocket Science Group LLC, operator of the MailChimp service
- The partners with whom we are likely to work to carry out our assignments, with your agreement (eg freelance providers involved in project management and communication)
- Not to mention the public bodies, the auxiliaries of justice (ushers, notaries, etc), the ministerial oficers and the organisms in charge of the recovery of receivables.
Please note that your personal data will never be sold, rented or exchanged for the beneit of third parties.
3. Duration of retention
The data are kept for the duration necessary for the execution of our mission, and for a period of three (3) years from our last contact with you, regarding the use of the data for prospecting purposes.
We (and our subcontractors) have taken all necessary precautions and the appropriate organizational and technical measures to safeguard the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data.
5. Data Hosting
Your data is stored and stored for the duration of their processing on servers located in France.
They are also likely to be hosted on the servers of the companies Typeform and The Rocket Science Group LLC, located in the United States.
They have joined the «Privacy Shield», which has been judged to offer an adequate level of protection by a decision of the European Commission of 12 July 2016 (see the decision of adequacy). To learn more about the protection offered by the «Privacy Shield»
6. Your rights Right to information
That’s exactly why we drafted this charter
Right to limitation
You have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data in certain cases deined in art.18 of the RGPD
Right to lodge a complaint to a competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL), if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of the applicable texts
Permission to access
You have the right to access at any time all of your personal data
Right to portability
You have the right to receive your personal data in a readable format and to request their transfer to the addressee of your choice
Right of opposition
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Note, however, that we will be able to maintain their treatment despite this opposition, for legitimate reasons or the defense of rights in court. Regarding the prospection, you can oppose it at any time via the unsubscription link located at the bottom of each of our prospecting emails.
Right of rectification
You have the right to rectify inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete personal data at any time
Right to be forgotten
You have the right to require that your personal data be erased, and to prohibit any future collection
Right to set guidelines after your death relating to the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data, and designating a person responsible for their execution if necessary.
You will be able to transmit them to a digital trusted third party certiied by the CNIL when it comes to general directives, or to the irm with the coordinates below for your specific directives.
You can change or revoke your instructions at any time.
You can exercise the above rights by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or at the following address: 50inTech – 82 rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine 75012 Paris. Thank you for providing us with a copy of a signed ID.
7. Coming into effect